Shopping for a new church? Redeemer’s Hope probably isn’t it.
Seriously. Many of the things people look for in a new church? Well, we simply don’t have them.
Among the many features and attractions our church doesn’t have:
- Starbucks in the lobby
- An onsite bookstore
- Valet parking
- Grammy-winning worship band
- Fog machine and light show
- Unshaven hipster pastors in flannel shirts (well, most weeks anyway)
Not that there’s anything wrong with those. Just not our thing.
Now that we got that out of the way, here are some things Redeemer’s Hope does have:
- A passion for the Truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the “good news” that God came to earth as a man to tear down the barriers that separate us from Him.
- A commitment to support and encourage one another, as we strive to understand and live out God’s purpose for us.
- An intimate worship experience filled with music, Bible teaching, prayer and communion.
- A ragamuffin crew of broken, hurting people (just like you), trying to make sense of the world in light of who Jesus is and what He’s done.
Oh, and Pastor Neil makes a mean homemade spaghetti and meatballs. So we have that too.
So if you’re looking for the “all you care to enjoy” church buffet, we’re not it. If you’re looking for sound Biblical teaching that will challenge and inspire you, and a family of fellow travelers who will accept you just as you are (but love you too much to leave you that way), come by and check us out.
We’re not Motel 6, but we’ll leave the light on for you anyhow.